Saturday, March 28, 2009

Let's talk about Aromaleigh

I had briefly mentioned Aromaleigh before in a livejournal post and now I'm going to elaborate on them.

Aromaleigh is a cosmetics company that specializes in mineral makeup. The first thing that drew me in was the variety. If you thought MAC had the upper hand with its wide range of colors, think again. Aromaleigh has over 400 different eyeshadows alone! Bonus, it's budget friendly. Prices for the shadows run from $1.30 for a sample to $8.00 for a full sized jar.

I have ordered many shadows and lip glosses and lip cremes. If you like chocolate like I do, theobroma cocoa butter is used in the lip cremes. Yum!

Other good things, it's a women-owned, independent company and the products are cruelty free.

Another reason why I like this company is because a contest is going on right now to win a full sized set of the limited edition Spring Solstice eyeshadows. 22 fresh springs colors up for grabs just by writing a post about Aromaleigh. This is a contest open to all so get writing!! Full details on the contest are at Miss K's Blog (she's the owner).


I would honestly love to win this because it's nice to win something and you can never have too much makeup. Am I right?

Best of luck you guys!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment