Friday, June 12, 2009

This shit is whack, yo!

Banks. Credit cards. Late fees. Monthly maintenance fees. All of it. 100% whack!  I totally could have done without them. 

I’m on the hunt for a new bank. I am no longer getting direct deposit so Bank of America is debiting my checking account $8.95. RUDE.  To a new bank I go. It’s either Wells Fargo or Compass. Both offer checking accounts with no monthly fees and customizable check cards. But Wells Fargo is a national bank while Compass is not. What to do? What to do?

I still have yet to get back into that highly motivated state of mind. I feel like loafing around when I get off of work. Eight hours on your feet suck! I can’t wait for this job to be over. Bah!

I got a lot of thinking and planning to do in the coming months. A huge yard sale is in order. I’m getting rid of everything except some clothing, makeup, some books and jewelry. Everything else must go. Stay tuned for the yard sale date.

I need to work on new routines. I want to get a veil poi or voi routine in the works. I also need to work on a bellydance piece. I also need to work on a bellydance piece for a show on the 27th of this month. Fun fun fun!

Enough bitching.

Have some cute.

myheartmelts

No comments:

Post a Comment