Monday, July 6, 2009

Does your dog bite? Yes indeed!

I survived Roswell. They don’t fuck around with their fireworks. The last day was verrrry long. Lots of selling and packing. Didn’t get to leave until 2:30 am. Thinking that driving home the 3 hours on the little sleep I had would be suicide, I found a nice hotel room and slept for a couple hours and then finally made it back to Abq.

Overall it was a good experience. I was in desperate need to get out of Albuquerque and do something different. And overall, it was probably one of the best retail jobs I’ve ever had. Go figure.

Today it’s getting back into “ Oh shit you got to move so you better start tying up loose ends and stuff” mode. Yeah I need to get a move on. First up, getting a PO box. Then switching banks. Then more sorting and packing and stuff. Must go to the bank and cash my last paycheck.

I want to have a yard sale around the end of the month so keep an eye out for the date and save your pennies to come and by my stuff!!

I now leave you with a song that has been going through my head all week. I’m so glad Sean had these dvds and I could relive my 90’s childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment