Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stalled

Oh dear. When I started this blog a few months back I had intentions of doing interviews, video how-tos, tips and tricks and a whole bunch of stuff.  That kinda hasn’t happened  unfortunately. The Burlesque Noir video is half way edited and was supposed to be done in May before the Greatest Tits show. But well, Paul ( who is a fantastic editor) got really busy. I suck at editing. So, it sits unfinished. I hope it gets finished.

I had LOTS of ideas in April. Right before I quit I knew the direction I wanted to go in. Now that direction has gone somewhere and I have no clue where it’s going. It’s organic. I’m gonna let it evolve to where it needs and wants to go.

Other things have gotten in the way.  I know I’m not alone when you decide to move it pretty much consumes a lot of your time and energy. After this month is over I hope to get back to creation and getting off of my ass and lining up some performances.

I really want and need to perform. I really need to get to work on that. I’m so much better at performing than I am at working.

I feel like Starbuck. I’m only good at one thing. Other things I frak up. 

But, we are both badass. kara thrace

So, never fear. I will get this more off the ground so next, I will never work for anybody else but myself. Working for someone else is for suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment