Sunday, May 10, 2009

I need to learn how to hoop dance!

I need to learn how to hoop dance because:

  1. It’s an amazing workout
  2. It’s fun
  3. I want to eventually do fire hoop.
  4. When I saw the Suicide Girls burlesque show there was this really cute girl doing burlesque piece to Elvis while hooping. It was damn good and the only really good thing about that show.

Good thing there’s a group here in Albuquerque that specializes in hooping. Yay! They meet every Sunday at 11a.m. at Bataan Park, Lomas and Amherst - next to Walgreens.  I know what I’m doing next Sunday morning. Join me!!

Now, some hoopers!

 

LOOK AT HOW FRAKKING TONED SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me while I mop up the drool from my keyboard. Gah!

 

I really want to get the Hoopnotica dvd when I get the moneys. For the time being, I will gladly enjoy my Sundays in the park hopefully getting some one on one instruction for free.

Bonus : How to make your own hoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment