Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hey Sarebear!

wazupbishes

 

Whatcha been up to?

  • Packing! I’m moving out of my apartment and becoming a gypsy. I really hate sorting through all the little stuff and trying to decide if I want to keep it or not. I’m really trying to stick with the “ get rid of 80 to 90% of my belongings” thing. I’m sure I will. Yard sale Saturday the 25th! Bring cash and buy my stuff.
  • Hooping. Now that I’m out of work and not in Roswell, I can go to Bataan park on Sundays and hoop my ass off. I can also hoop my ass off in Paul’s room. I can also hoop in other parks. I am DETERMINED to get chest/shoulder hooping down pat. None of this wonky business. I want to be a hooping master by the end of the year.
  • I’m irritable. Like WhOA! Since I got laid off, I didn’t have enough money for my auto-ship of Xocai chocolate and rent, so the chocolate had to go (thanks to all the people who didn’t sign up, much love). That was the beginning of the month and I am feeling the effects. I’ve got some fantastically huge zits on my face and bloat like dead animal in the desert. Ugh. And being frustrated with hooping and poi tricks isn’t helping. 
  • Job hunting. Ugh. Don’t want to but I need to eat and I would like a pair of Melodia’s. Anybody know of any work I could do for about 2 months? star-wars-unemployment
  • I’ve been spending a lot of my time naked. It’s just too dang hot to put on clothes.

What’s up with you?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment